The Most Extreme Surfing Ever
You’re about to take part in the wildest and most dangerous illegal sport ever conceived. Since oceanic surfing, bungee jumping and skateboarding do nothing for you, you’ve come up with something even better: subway surfing!
Run on the train tracks, surf on top of the trains themselves, and keep out of the track inspector’s reach as you defy death over and over again!
If running is too slow for you, then whip out your futuristic hoverboard and show this antiquated technology who’s the boss. Grab coins, get power-ups and prove that you are the most extreme adrenaline junky in the world with Subway Surfers! Their support is awesome as well.
A New Way to Ride a Train
With Subway Surfers, you get a fast-paced endless runner with a lot of attitude. Sharpen up your reflexes and make certain that your hand-eye coordination is up to the task, because you won’t be slowing down for a second. The track inspector is on your tail, so you have to keep moving through this hazard-ridden world.
- Run at high speeds across varied and colorful environments. Pass through canyons, dive into tunnels, cross over bridges, and more.
- Features a highly stylized and cartoony art direction.
- Operate your movement via simple and intuitive touchscreen controls. Swipe to the left and right to bank in those directions, swipe upward to jump, and swipe downward to slide.
- Ride up ramps, avoid oncoming trains, and leap right on top of them with well-timed jumps.
- Play with over a dozen slick and distinct-looking characters.
Power Up Your Run
You may have speed and agility, but sometimes you might need a little more to make it as a successful subway surfer. For that end, just sample some of the power-ups you can find on the tracks and elsewhere. There’s a good variety of stuff out there, and everything can increase the distance you cover when used strategically.
- Collect coins while you run. Spend them at the in-game store to acquire new items and power-ups.
- Grab your hoverboard. Leap higher, dodge faster, pull off crazy tricks in the air, and survive one crash while it’s out.
- Use the Magnet to draw all coins to you for a few seconds.
- Get a Head Start to propel yourself an incredible distance at the very beginning of your run.
- Rocket forward in the safety of the air with a Jetpack.
- Increase the height of your jump with the Super Sneakers.
- And much more!
If running forever and ever does not sound like worthy goal in and of itself, then you will be delighted to know that Subway Surfers also hosts a variety of smaller missions to be undertaken. Completing them within the span your run will net you even more goodies and pave the way for even more challenging missions.
- Collect an increasingly greater number of coins in a single run.
- Leap over and roll under a certain number of obstacles.
- Use a specific set of power-up without crashing once.
- Pull off crazy stunts in the midst of your run.
- And more!
On the Right Side of the Tracks
The life of a subway surfer may be short and suicidal, but there’s no denying that it will be a whole lot of fun while it lasts. However, you can and will enjoy Subway Surfers for as long as you like. It’s got fantastic visuals, a slick presentation, awesome power-ups, and unmatched mobility. The hoverboard in particular does a lot to put it well ahead of the competition in more ways than one.
If you want to experience an endless runner that’s oozing with style and bursting with color, then make Subway Surfers your first and last stop.